Cute and Hot Bikini Model Muriel

Sponsor Ads


I am a pretty laid back person, I take life as it comes. I love the outdoors! My children and I enjoy camping, fishing, hiking, and hanging out at the beach. I love road trips (car or bike), just taking off and seeing where you wind up. I am not into the bar scene. I am open to all kind of relationships, whether it be a new best friend, activity partner, or a commited relationship. I have had enough drama in my life already to last me forever and I'm getting to old to play games. I am always up for trying and learning new things! I'm looking for someone who has a sense of humor, integrity, and knows what he wants and where he's going. I'm not looking for one night stands. Send me a message! Interests: camping, hiking, fishing, music, travel, cooking

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails